We don’t typically get involved in political topics here on the SnakePit.It’s a horribly divisive area, and we’d rather concentrate on what unites us, which is the Arizona Diamondbacks.But I think we are good to make an exception for this bit of political attire, which is probably safe enough to wear.[Well, at least in Arizona.I likely wouldn’t suggest doing so at Chavez Ravine.] As we saw with Ketel last season, one Marte is good.Mike Hazen, having identified Martes as the new market inefficiency, went out and got another one, adding Starling to the mix and giving us a true Marte Party.Which brings us to this:
Wow!I am already convinced.Where can I get one?
Tell me more...
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Red and cream print.Available in two styles.
- Adult T-Shirt:Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in black.Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in black.Drawcord in natural.Front pouch pocket.Unisex sizing.
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Designed and printed in the USA.